Book Title: Financial Literacy for Millennials: A Practical Guide to Managing Your Financial Life for Teens, College Students, and Young Adults
Author: Andrew O. Smith CFO
A modern primer on consumer finance and personal money management intended for readers aged 15 to 30, this guide can also serve as a primary text for high school, college, or adult education courses on personal finance.
• Provides an understanding of the structure and institutions constituting the U.S. economic system
• Shares knowledge about consumer finance and financial planning to enable young people to make better choices in their lives
• Shows how to save and invest prudently and use debt wisely and effectively
• Prepares millennials for the financial impact of life events so they will be empowered to take control of their financial futures
• Includes a series of tips that summarize the important lessons from the book