Book Title: Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
Author: Guy Hart-Davis
Know your new iPhone from the inside-out with 900 color screen shots!
- iPhone X, 8(Plus): Tips and Tricks for Your new iPhone: iPhone X ,iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus ,IOS 11,Tips and Tricks, User Guide, User Manual, Apple
- iPhone 8 Guide: The ultimate guide to iPhone8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
- A Beginners Guide to iPhone 8 / 8 Plus: (For iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, and iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 11)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
- iPhone X Guide: The ultimate guide to iPhone X and iOS 11
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY MacBook (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
- iPhone For Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- My iPhone for Seniors: Covers all iPhones running iOS 11 (4th Edition)
- My iPhone: Covers all iPhones running iOS 11 (11th Edition)
Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone is your ultimate guide to getting the most out of your iPhone! Apple's graphics-driven iOS is perfect for visual learners, so this book uses a visual approach to show you everything you need to know to get up and running—and much more. Full-color screen shots walk you step-by-step through setup, customization, and everything your iPhone can do. Whether you are new to the iPhone or have just upgraded to the 7s, 7s Plus, or 8, this book helps you discover your phone's full functionality and newest capabilities. Stay in touch by phone, text, email, FaceTime Audio or FaceTime Video calls, or social media; download and enjoy books, music, movies, and more; take, edit, and manage photos; track your health, fitness, and habits; organize your schedule, your contacts, and your commitments; and much more!
The iPhone is designed to be user-friendly, attractive, and functional. But it is capable of so much more than you think—don't you want to explore the possibilities? This book walks you through iOS visually to help you stay in touch, get things done, and have some fun while you're at it!
- Get to know iOS with 900 full-color screen shots
- Master the iPhone's basic functions and learn the latest features
- Customize your iPhone to suit your needs and get optimal performance
- Find the apps and services that can make your life easier
The iPhone you hold in your hand represents the pinnacle of mobile technology, and is a masterpiece of industrial design. Once you get to know it, you'll never be without it. Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone is your personal map for exploring your new tech companion.