Book Title: I Want More Pizza: Real World Money Skills For High School, College, And Beyond
Publisher: Overcome Publishing LLC
Author: Steve Burkholder
- How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest!
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By
- The Teen Money Manual: A Guide to Cash, Credit, Spending, Saving, Work, Wealth, and More
- lol...OMG!: What Every Student Needs to Know About Online Reputation Management, Digital Citizenship, and Cyberbullying (High School Edition)
- Finance 101 for Kids: Money Lessons Children Cannot Afford to Miss
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties
- One Hour Investor: The Beginner's Guide to Investing in the Stock Market
- Money Matters Workbook for Teens (ages 15-18)
- The Millennial Money Fix: What You Need to Know About Budgeting, Debt, and Finding Financial Freedom
Give the gift of financial literacy to your teen - they will thank you for a lifetime! You are not alone; it is often difficult to reach young adults on the topic of money management, but look no further. I Want More Pizza finally has teenagers excited about personal finance and is giving them the confidence that they can succeed. This resource is being used in classrooms around the nation as young adults enjoy the pizza model for learning about money management. Now available for the first time for you to bring into your home, give your young adult the gift of financial literacy and they will thank you for a lifetime. Primary topics discussed include saving, spending, prioritization, goal setting, compound growth, investing, debt, credit cards, student loans, mental blocks, and taking real world action. I am sure you have heard a few of these: "I don't need it", "I'm too young", "I need to spend my money on _____ ", and the list goes on. The pizza model for learning personal finance breaks down those barriers because, well, everyone loves pizza! Just because money management is extremely important doesn't mean that it has to be extremely complex. I Want More Pizza leaves them in complete control to find the plan that works for your young adult - it's their choice. If they don't enjoy math or don't like to plan, no problem, we've got them covered as well. And it's only ~100 pages, which young adults love given their busy social calendars. Money doesn't have to be stressful. Finally reach your young adult and help them become financially literate for a lifetime. After all, there is a lot of pizza in life to enjoy!