Book Title: Money Boot Camp: Financial Literacy for Teens
Publisher: PYP Publishing Group
Author: Chella Diaz
- Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By
- How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest!
- Smart Spending: The Teens' Guide to Cash, Credit, and Life's Costs (Financial Literacy for Teens)
- I Want More Pizza: Real World Money Skills For High School, College, And Beyond
- Financial Literacy for Teens
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- The Complete Guide to Personal Finance For Teenagers and College Students Revised 2nd Edition with Workbook on Companion CD
- What Color Is Your Parachute? for Teens, Third Edition: Discover Yourself, Design Your Future, and Plan for Your Dream Job
- The Complete Guide to Personal Finance: For Teenagers
- Financial Literacy for Millennials: A Practical Guide to Managing Your Financial Life for Teens, College Students, and Young Adults
Having an understanding of how money works is more important for young people now than ever before. As soon as teenagers are out of high school they are inundated with credit card offers and tempted by poor spending habits. This book is a primer of all things money related - from how to write a check, to how to make your first million. Learn how a budget can save you from late fees and debt. Find out how investments work and how your money can work just as hard as you do. This book is written for teens to give them the best possible understanding of our complicated financial world and a compass to navigate it by. It does not matter how much you make what counts is how much you keep/save.